Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakumo Hatake

السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 K22nFUP
Sakumo Hatake

السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ......   السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 Empty24th November 2012, 11:46 am

Name: Juien, the messenger wolf.

Appearance description:

Spoiler:

Being a young direwolf, he is not yet fully grown so he is the size of a normal wolf, and his horns haven't reached their full growth either but they're beginning to come in. Juein very much resembles Sakumo, he bears the same friendly personality towards allies, the same scarf and he also practices kenjutsu. He wears a ninja head band on his left leg, perhaps demonstrating his loyalty to konoha. Out of all the direwolves, Juien has to be the most friendly.

Summons personality: Juien is friendly towards allies, keen to contribute towards the team and battle, however he is a offensive and messenger dog, capable of travelling long distances at a time with bearly no breaks, he is able to travel over 40 miles per day, possibly making him the fastest of the direwolves if not, the most stubborn and focused. (except Fenrir of course)

Abilities:
Able to deal with any surroundings, he runs through them like a tornado (boulders? Well he'll climb over them.)
Able to weild his katana with his teeth.
High senses, able to smell, hear and see foes from long distances, about 80 meters away.

Weaknesses:
He is mostly a messenger dog, designed take in information in seconds and store them and take the messages to their respective clients. So offensive isn't his strong point, but being adaptable is. Any offense moves he have is mostly geared towards defensive means, after all his prime goal to get messages to people, so to prevent people from catching him he have three jutsus and one katana.

Jutsus (Cannon):
Chidori: Cry of the Thundergod
Circle Wild Dance
False Darkness

Last edited by Sakumo Hatake on 24th November 2012, 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ......   السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 Empty24th November 2012, 1:20 pm

I'm quite confused and lost here...

Which ones here are finished and which are not?

Also, you do realize you can only have one contract...so you gotta pick between the Falcons and the Wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake

السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 K22nFUP
Sakumo Hatake

PostSubject: Re: السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ......   السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 Empty24th November 2012, 1:50 pm

Er, the falcon one (will change it now though)

Oh just one? Damn, I'll need to edit. Give me a sec
I wanted a ninken pack though x_x I suppose I can tie the ninken stuff with the wolves contact somehow though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ......   السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

السعاده ليست فى الفلوس بل ف ......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato-
Jump to: