Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexis

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان DI8azlR
Nexis

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty
PostSubject: Nexis gets payback   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty17th June 2012, 1:18 am

It started to rain while Nexis was sleeping on the ground after his defeat by some unknown attacker. he slowly opens his eyes and look forward as the rain falls to the ground and down his face. He slowly stands up. " Man my head-hurts bad." He looks down at his feet and notice he was wearing any shoes or pants even his underwear was gone."Great i was robbed and stripped. Even took my sword well time to find this asshole and ask for it back." Nexis walks around the village naked. Everybody looks at him and started pointing and laughing. Few of the people cover there kids eyes but Nexis didn't care. He walked up to a group of lady's and said." Hey lady's don't you wish your man was big like me? Come on i let you touch it." He starts bouncing left to right Shaking it in they faces. The lady's ran off screaming." Aww come on i sure all of you seen this before." he turns and look at the lady that didn't run. " Well i'm pretty sure you haven't seen one before yea your that ugly." The lady walks off angrily. Everybody around him ran off screaming Nexis knew that he would drew somebody out hopefully it was the one who took his stuff."Fine lets do this the hard ways." Nexis started to form some handsigns. Two clone appeared both also naked. "HAHAHHAHA NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU LADY CAN CALL A PEER SHOW."
Back to top Go down
Velasco45

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان K22nFUP
Velasco45

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure Ninja Academy   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty15th October 2012, 2:06 pm

The day was bright and warm, a typical desert day. The sun beat down on the gathered students with a ferocity unmatched, and they endured it stoically, sweat beading on their brows as they stood atop the roof of the Ninja Academy. The students stood around the edge of the rooftop, surrounding the sparring ring at the center. A single large kanji lay emblazoned on the center of the training ground, the symbol for wind. Two weeks hence, they'd take their exams, and many of them would become Genin, starting their journey as shinobi.

Among the assembled students, a single bright shock of orange hair stood out drastically. It was held out of slate grey eyes by a simple white kamikaze headband, and waved gently in the breeze. A smile split the boy's face like a ragged wound, and Genko grinned furiously, his entire face lit up. His flak vest lay unzipped in the heat, flapping around his tanned short sleeves shirt. His fatigues were quite comfortable for this sort of weather, but his old and worn boots were hot and stuffy around his feet.

The boy was excited. They'd come up here today to greet a special guest,in preparation for their upcoming exams. A Chuunin was coming to visit today, a real ninja. Genko was looking forward to it. Who knew what wonders he or she would teach them? Perhaps a new technique, one used on the battlefield. Perhaps the visitor would spar with them, and help them hone their close combat skills. Even if he or she simply talked about the merits of courage and teamwork and all that garbage, Genko would listen astutely. He was here to learn, and today would be a marvellous opportunity.

Last edited by Velasco45 on 19th October 2012, 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velasco45

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان K22nFUP
Velasco45

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty19th October 2012, 3:22 am

They stood under the baking sun for what seemed like hours. After an eternity, each and every ninja student sagged, looking weary and overheated. Still they stood, refusing to fall. They were training to become Ninja of the Sand. They were amongst their peers and teachers. Not a single one of them would give in to their exhaustion, despite how late their special guest was.

Genko stood straighter than any other, head held high, still grinning for all he was worth. The single Jounin present, their instructor, was giving him a strange expression. For over two hours, this orange haired youth had stood there and grinned like an imbecile.

"Genko." the Jounin called out, from his position across the ring from the boy. "Step to the center." His expression was stern. Obviously, he didn't take well to the student's attitude.

Last edited by Velasco45 on 19th October 2012, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velasco45

Velasco45

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty19th October 2012, 3:28 am

His grin only widened. A soft breeze floated over the rooftop, the first in hours. Around him, the other students sighed in relief at the fresh air, but Genko simply muttered, "Tch." and stepped forward. His left eye closed, and his face bore an expression of utter confidence. He'd been waiting for this. His flaming orange hair waved gently in the breeze, his open flak vest trailing to the side with it. He moved awkwardly, still holding his chest absurdly high and walking like a clockwork soldier.

The boy reached the center of the ring, and spun in place to face his instructor. The man was new. They'd never had this particular Jounin as a teacher before. Genko could tell that the man didn't like him, but couldn't care less. Today, he proved himself to a new man.

Back to top Go down
Velasco45

Velasco45

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty19th October 2012, 3:30 am

"Natsume. Step forward and face Genko," snapped the Jounin, adressing a female member of Genko's class. The girl was a few years younger than him, and a few students whispered words of prodigy when she moved past. Her blonde hair streamed out beside her, and her normally pretty face was covered in sweat. She glared at Genko with an expression of utter loathing. Needless to say, Genko and Natsume did not normally get along.

The girl stepped forward, her tightly wrapped kimono damp with sweat, Her glasses had fogged up from the perspiration, and as she moved, a sleeve came up to wipe them clean. Natsume reached the center alongside the Obutsu, and spun to face the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp the Spartacus

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان LZy5BBF
Shrimp the Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty4th February 2013, 10:14 am

Jyu'Jen was slowly walking towards the Academy not caring at all that he was so late. Tired of all this ninja crap he wanted to never arrive. He had no reason to become a Genin and ever rank up, no motive existed at that time but things were about to change in the near future. Funnily that boy was a prodigy, he could control a sword and a bow like almost no one else in the village which was ridicolous compared to his interest in it. He saw the Jounin from a distance that he did not recognize. As he reached the place he saw a student named Genko approaching the center of the ring, or whatever could that be called. Shrimp sat there, near the others not even saying hi to the superior. As soon as the jounin noticed him he started yelling about how he is useless and whatnot. Jyu didn't really pay attention to it. He was already in the dreaworld thinking about the mountains where he grew up.

'' Natsume get back. Jyu'Jen will face Genko. ''

That sentence brought him back to reality. He certainly did not expect this, to face another student in the ring. A small chuckled spread through the crowd. They knew they were laughing at him, a mere Shrimp. You see, Jyu was considered as a total weakling and he was certainly an underdog in this battle. He approached the ring with a bow and a sword on his back, glancing over Genko. This was just a nuisance and Shrimp knew he would lose. Because his self esteem was also pretty low and he also felt that he was a weakling. Howerver, this day will change everything.

[Crappy post I know. I'll get better as the topic progresses.]
Back to top Go down
Velasco45

Velasco45

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty4th February 2013, 4:14 pm

The prodigal kunoichi stepped back into the line of assembled students, obviously irked at missing the chance to pound Genko's face in. He wasn't sure why, but he'd always seemed to have that effect on people. Instead, a new boy had shown up, one Genko had never seen before. Jyu'jen, the Jounin had called him. The boy was certainly an interesting one. He was young, much younger than Genko, and even smaller than the Obutsu's regularly small frame. His grin only widened, stratching the corners of his mouth even further, smiling furiously.

Genko's grey eyes locked onto his opponents. Slowly, he brought his hand up, and curled his long, graceful fingers into half of the half seal for Rat. It was an ancient tradition in the shinobi world to make that same gesture before sparring with an opponent. Long ago, it had represented respect, honour, and a whole bunch of other things, but Genko really just liked it because it was dramatic and cool.

"What are the sparring rules, sensei?" he asked the Jounin who seemed to hate all children, still staring at Jyu'jen over the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp the Spartacus

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان LZy5BBF
Shrimp the Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty4th February 2013, 5:51 pm

Sensei looked at Genko with pure hatred in his eyes. '' RULES!? '' The highly ranked shinobi yelled like he was mocking Genko.'' If it was like in the good old days the rules would be that only one shinobi leaves this battle. That would've been my choice aswell. But got to go by the book here don't I? Both of you useless weaklings actually has to live. So, there are no rules besides that everyone lives, however I allow you to go extremely rough. '' A large grin appeared on the jounins face, like he was going to let them kill each other.

Jyu'jen listened to this and could not believe what the jounin was saying. Was he out of his mind? '' I'm out, I won't fight. '' The look on the sensei was enough to convince Jyu'jen that there was not getting out of this. The Shrimp swallowed his saliva and stared directly into his eyes. Genko performed some kind of formality before the battle but Jyu'jen had no knowledge what it means so he simply did not respond in the same matter. This was his first fight in his entire life and he had no idea how will this look like. The obvious was that he will use the bow and the sword because he was really profficient with it.

Seeing that neither of them was starting the battle, the sensei got angered. '' I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU MAGGOTS TO START THE FUCKING FIGHT!!! '' His yelling was accompanied with the throwing of the kunai at the Shrimp. Flash of lightning, or was it? Jyu pulled out his sword with such speed that it would impress any ninja in this village and deflecting the swift kunai. '' Sensei, I thought I was fighting Genko not you. But if you want to change the participants of this battle I'm up for it. '' The sensei was speechless still under the impression of that deflection. He regained the gift of speech in a few moments. '' Don't be cocky, son. Those like you die first on battlefield, if they even get to there. ''

The thrill was just to much to bear, Jyu never experienced such a feeling before. It actually raised his self-esteem and made him a bit cocky. He was ready to start this. '' Genko I am ready when you are. ''
Back to top Go down
Velasco45

Velasco45

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty5th February 2013, 5:26 pm

His eyes widened, and the eccentric Genin uttered a small noise as the much younger ninja parried his sensei's kunai. Such blinding speed, such unerring accuracy. This Jyu'jen would certainly be one to warrant watching during his time at the academy. Genko himself had never been very proficient in terms of the more physical elements of shinobi life, but he had his own tricks. It was time to show off his own stuff. Hopefully shut that silly Natsume up for a while.

The grin split back across his face, and his brow furrowed, throwing a somewhat menacing look over his face. Seeing that his opponent would not be following tradition, and forming half of the Rat sign, he paused a moment to explain. The delay would almost certainly aggravate their Jounin even more, but it had almost become a game with Genko, to see how angry he could make the man.

"You have to make the hand sign, tiny,"
he said, throwing in a small joke about the child's size and age, "It's a super old tradition, like older than your grandpa-old. It's a promise that we won't kill each other, and that no matter what happens, it's just a spar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان   المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان Empty

Back to top Go down

المسرحية الشعرية اتمني انها تعجبكم وتنال رضاكم الفصل الثانى ( اولاد الحنان
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Fire :: Forests of the Leaf-
Jump to: