Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Templates

Go down 
+2
Echo
Toshiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro

Templates K22nFUP
Toshiro

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Templates   Templates Empty8th February 2013, 1:01 pm

CODE BY: THEFROST | GRAPHICS BY: Ulqui

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Templates 8wKG0sB
Echo

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty8th February 2013, 10:17 pm

So....What is this suppose to be? It's cool, but isn't this from platinum hearts?
Back to top Go down
Toshiro

Templates K22nFUP
Toshiro

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty9th February 2013, 4:00 pm

Yeah its from there, I got it made for me!
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Templates 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty9th February 2013, 5:18 pm

I used to use and make these, but eventually gave up, copy and pasting the thing over and over again eventually got annoying.
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah

Templates 8wKG0sB
Uchia5evah

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty10th February 2013, 1:21 am

Generally I find a plain old list code does the job pretty nicely. And a good font. That said, props to whoever made the posted template, pretty good.
Back to top Go down
ODa

Templates 8wKG0sB
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty10th February 2013, 1:59 am

Yeah, tis nice. o-o
Back to top Go down
Toshiro

Templates K22nFUP
Toshiro

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty10th February 2013, 4:34 am

If anyone wants a template let me know (: am gonna have the background hopefully improved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]

Templates DI8azlR
[THEFROST]

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty30th May 2013, 6:22 am

Photobucket

• WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE •

Yes, the template in that code was created by me and I prefer a link back to my GFX Shop or profile on Platinum Hearts.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/profile?mode=viewprofile&u=1
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templates   Templates Empty

Back to top Go down

Templates
Page 1 of 1