Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles

Go down 
+16
Trollkage
revolutionary72
Honejeik
Sakumo Hatake
Alphard Ai Shua
Tanuki
ODa
Jojo Kaguya
The Masked Man
Venus™
Kynoki
Tsuneo
Ronin
Kyouran
Hughesfangay
Skia
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skia

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles 8wKG0sB
Skia

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty
PostSubject: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty23rd June 2012, 2:08 pm

I did something like this a while back on another site and, after a bit of very appreciated hassling by Mr. Marcus, I've decided to start it back up again.... with more knowledge and better equipment than before.... and will actually finish this time >.>

This is a topic where you can request a theme-song be composed a recorder for your character. After all, an original character should have their very own original soundtrack, shouldn't they!?

Each theme will be aimed for being 1:30-2:30. A "Character Theme" is a music that accompanies the entrance or a highlighted moment of a character. For instance, here's Sasuke's theme that you're sure to recognize from the original series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKCaqDZFJ7o&feature=related
It's pretty much like having an avatar or signature made for your character, except, instead of a picture, it's musique~!

Now, while my style is a bit more.... "rock-esque" than that example, I would say, with a little bit of pride, that I'm capable of adapting to any genre or mood that you wish for your character's theme to have. Which, by the way, brings me to the request-template:

To request a theme for your character, give me something that looks something like something like this:
Code:
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Face-Claim:[/b]
[b]Preferences:[/b] (what do you want it to sound like?  feel free to list a genre, a description of the mood you're going for, and/or anything else that might help me understand what you'd like me to shoot for)

The only cost of having a theme created for you is posting feedback: Did you like what I produced? What didn't you like about it? What could I have done better? ~ that sort of deal.

That being said: get to requesting! Very Happy
I'm looking forward to seeing how you guys will occupy my free-time this summer Razz
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty23rd June 2012, 2:40 pm

Example of Skia's Work:

Back to top Go down
Kyouran

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles K22nFUP
Kyouran

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty23rd June 2012, 5:27 pm

Character's Name: Kyouran Senju
Face-Claim: DeaviantART, got it from there dunno if it represents an actual anime character
Preferences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhGdAPibZOo , watch from 1:07 to 1:27 since I would like it similar to something like that xD...I hope that is enough
Back to top Go down
Ronin

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles DI8azlR
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty23rd June 2012, 9:44 pm

How many are we allowed? ._.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty24th June 2012, 9:51 am

This is pretty cool- huh? Where the fuck is that music coming from??? o.@
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty24th June 2012, 11:59 am

Sub-Zero wrote:
How many are we allowed? ._.
Depends on how many sign up.... if there isn't a lot, I'll do 2-3 for a person.... which might be the case >.<
Just register them one by one and I'll get to them as I do.

Tsuneo wrote:
teh eff!?!?!?
No idea-- probably an admin having a bit of fun Razz

Now register before I get stabby!
Back to top Go down
Kynoki

Kynoki

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty24th June 2012, 1:56 pm

Character's Name: Kenept Unam
Face-Claim: Crimson from Arman Noir
Preferences: something puppety (that's now a word) kinda like peter and the wold... you should know where I'm coming from. Maybe some rock-ish type stuff MGMT mixed in? I know you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Venus™

Venus™

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty26th June 2012, 12:43 pm

Character's Name: Rina Zakariouchi
Face-Claim: Some pic I got off Google
Preferences: Something that reflects her some what lonely nature and her connection with her perfected transformation (shapeshifting) But what ever fine ^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man

The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty30th June 2012, 2:04 pm

Character's Name: Ignis V. Sigmund; AKA - The Masked Man
Face-Claim: Singed from League of Legends
Preferences: Mysterious, preferably something with a cello or something else with a low range. Tyvm, and gl... XD
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty30th June 2012, 10:02 pm

Character's Name: Jojo Kaguya
Face-Claim: C.C. from Code Geass
Preferences: I like that melodic or christian metal feel like you get from Flyleaf / Fireflight / TFK / Breaking Benjamin / Skillet. Stuff like that I love.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty7th July 2012, 8:44 pm

Me taking way longer than I anticipated to do something!? NEVER!!!!

But no, really: this should've been done *last week.* My bad.

Never the less, here's
Kyouran's Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKNA22ec6sE
(remember to leave this page while listening.... since there's music put on this topic >.>)

To link it in your spoiler (provided it doesn't make you puke in disgust), here's the code:
Code:
[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKNA22ec6sE]Kyouran's Theme![/url][/center]

Remember: these themes aren't free! I requires *honest* feedback! If you tell me how much you hate it, tell me why, and it will only serve to improve myself in the future (and I'll only cry for a couple hours.... tops!)

Because Ronin only asked how many he was allowed and didn't actually register for one.... looks like Kenept's up next! I'm aiming to be done within a week's time. which will *totally* happen.
Back to top Go down
Kyouran

Kyouran

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty8th July 2012, 11:32 am

Oh right forgot to post my feedback here. Although at first I didn't really expect something like this and I wanted a more dynamic thing I must say that this equally works and it contains huge amounts of awesome. It is accepted as the Lord Hokage's theme, thank you Skiagakure.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty17th July 2012, 3:39 pm

What is "a week's time" anyways!? Crazy town, that's what!

Kenept's Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgWvT-dwAA

(remember to leave this page while listening.... since there's music put on this topic >.>)
The hardest part of this was balancing for some reason....... huh. Anyways, there's that!

To link it in your spoiler (provided it hasn't encouraged you to jump off a bridge in detestation), here's the code:
Code:
[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgWvT-dwAA]Kenept's Theme![/url][/center]

Remember: these themes aren't free! I requires *honest* feedback (which I'm sure Ken will have no problem giving me >.>)! If you tell me how much you hate it, tell me why, and it will only serve to improve myself in the future (and I'll only cry for a couple hours.... tops)!

It appears Rina Zakariouchi has the floor, next! A shifty, lonely-type, ehh? Hm.... could be interesting ^_^
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty17th July 2012, 10:36 pm

~Skittles~ wrote:

Tsuneo wrote:
teh eff!?!?!?
No idea-- probably an admin having a bit of fun Razz

Now register before I get stabby!

It's coming from Ronin's signature.

Also, good job. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty1st August 2012, 9:12 pm

Musician takes two weeks to record a song.
Musician only works on it the final day.

Rina's Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZjzrBR_aM

This one actually turned out fairly close to what I intended. for once.

To link it in your spoiler (assuming you haven't cocked your pistol and gunned for your throat after hearing this), here's the code:

Code:
[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZjzrBR_aM]Rina's Theme![/url][/center]

Remember: these themes aren't free! I requires *honest* feedback! If you tell me how much you hate it, tell me why, and it will only serve to improve myself in the future (and I'll only cry for a couple hours.... tops)!

Next is The Masked Man.... CIVILIAN POWER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But no, really, this ought to be a cool one.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki

Tanuki

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1344200

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty1st August 2012, 11:44 pm

Character's Name: Neo Aravinda
Face-Claim: None, image drawn by me.
Preferences: I'll leave the sound and style to you. It would help though to know that Neo is some-what of a prankster, but will be genuinely polite and cheerful when he's not in it for a joke. Dunno if this helps though but he's also a medical nin.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty15th August 2012, 11:10 am

Character's Name: Tsuneo Sanada
Face-Claim: Flippy
Preferences: FREEEDOM! Hah yeah perhaps. Tsu's a free spirit of the wind with not any literal meaning as he doesn't have any elements Neutral He has a carefree and focused attitude, in that if he ever decides to properly do something, he'll do it to the best of his abilities - though he comes across sometimes as a bit 'unhinged'. Rocky theme perhaps, "Devil May Cry"ish, with not as much hard stuff like, "A Perfect Circle". He also likes cats and hats, however that may help you ;D

I'll trade you a sig for it : D gimme a theme and a colour scheme/image if ya want.
Back to top Go down
Alphard Ai Shua

Alphard Ai Shua

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty15th August 2012, 11:42 am

Character's Name:Makina Hoshimura
Face-Claim:Canaan aka Alphard Ai Shua From Canaan
Preferences: Ai is one who strive for power who will do anything to get it. But as always she wants this power to protect the women and children of her village. But over all she is lazy as could be and able to sleep a day straight. She hates to be awaken when its over something stupid. She also likes help people even though she have that powerful attitude of hers. The genre i will like is btw a pop or rock flow if thats fine not really picky lol.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty27th August 2012, 7:12 pm

Yeeeeeeeeah, no excuses here.
This took way to long.

The Masked Man's Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplBrhR-Sc8

IIIIIIII feel I may have rushed this one, but it came out pretty accurately.

To link it in your signature (assuming you didn't just surgically remove your ears in distaste), here's the code:
Code:
[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EplBrhR-Sc8]The Masked Man's Theme![/url][/center]

Remember: these themes aren't free! I requires *honest* feedback! If you tell me how much you hate it, tell me why, and it will only serve to improve myself in the future (and I'll only cry for a couple hours.... tops)!

Skipping JoJo for inactivity, Neo Aravinda is next up!
Ooooh man! This will totally get done on time and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake

Sakumo Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty27th August 2012, 7:21 pm

Character's Name: Sakumo Hatake
Face-Claim: Sakumo Hatake belongs to Kai-isolated from DA
Preferences: Well my favourite genre is rock (but I also like classical music), and I want a theme that could go with Saku's personality, just something to get pumped up to I guess. Think of dragon's dogma or the white knight chronicles theme xD.

Or you could scrap that and try something like the kingdom hearts sanctuary theme

Sorry for the lack of information, its my first time ever making a request for a character theme and I haven't seen it done before so that's why I'm little vague > . < but if you need more info just pm me or go check out Saku's profile.

Last edited by Sakumo Hatake on 30th October 2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty22nd October 2012, 8:40 pm

Man. New record for procrastination!

Neo's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOww3y2spyc

This one was the most fun to do, so there's that!

To link it in your signature (under the guise that I haven't sorely disappointed you to the extend that you feel it more rewarding to stab your ears repeatedly over listen to the theme), here's the code:
Code:
[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOww3y2spyc]Neo's Theme![/url][/center]

Tsueno's up next.......... TSUNEO!?!?!? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
You can make a theme for Yui Nara-- make it very shadowy. Dark/black and purple. If you can get an anime-girl, long black hair, big green eyes in there somewhere, hooty-dooty-doo!
Back to top Go down
Honejeik

Honejeik

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty23rd November 2012, 7:54 pm

Character's Name: Honejeik Kaguya
Face-Claim: Zeheart Galette from Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Preferences: At the beginning I'd like a sort of sad/emotional classical music introduction and then have it go into a fast-paced guitar climax for about half of the song, ending it with the same kind of classical tune at the beginning.
Gundam AGE OST Vol. 3 Phantom 3 (3:20-4:23)(Classical)
Gundam U.C./Unicorn OST Vol. 2 Mobile Armor (1:40)(Rock)
Sorry, can't post links.
Back to top Go down
revolutionary72

revolutionary72

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty6th December 2012, 12:55 am

Character's Name: Alastor Kuro/Uchiha
Face-Claim: Uchiha Satsu by DragonballXE
Preferences: Well, above all else id like for the theme to be really dark and ghastly, the kind of music you hear and it sends a shiver up your spine. As for genre, im looking less for the heavy guitar rifts, though im no completely against them. I guess something in the true Naruto Fashion would be nice, like traditional Japanese mixed with some modern sounds? anyways, think of these more as guidelines, I don't want to impede on your creativity too much after all. Maybe something similar to Pain's theme, with modern elements?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j10Vsvn8Ts

Please and Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trollkage

Trollkage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty23rd February 2013, 4:25 am

Do we have to provide our own groupies? Are you still doing things? Cause a theme for Malik would be kick ass. Something that expresses the craziness and the "I will rape your shit" attitude Malikal brings to the party. Let me know, we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
ZeKain

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles LZy5BBF
ZeKain

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty7th April 2013, 2:08 am

Character's Name: Kaol Yuki Grace
Face-Claim:Jyu Viole Grace/ Baam: Tower of God
Preferences: I kinda have an idea of the song, but if not Light Outs by Breaking Benjamin, then something of the like would be appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles   Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles Empty

Back to top Go down

Original Character Theme-Songs ~ By Skittles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next