Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

الشريط الابيض

Go down 
+8
Keiri Uchiha
Uchia5evah
Skia
Mouse
Katsuro Yamato
Zancrow Miyazaki
Ollin
@ Sinna Stark
12 posters
AuthorMessage
@ Sinna Stark

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
@ Sinna Stark

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Unlimited   الشريط الابيض Empty23rd December 2012, 10:47 pm

الشريط الابيض Adpicmarvel
--Marvel Unlimited--
Home l Rules l Season 2 Info

Marvel Unlimited is a role playing site for fans of all kinds whether it's X-men, The Avengers, or any other superhero based book, movie, or show! The possibilities are endless when creating powerful heroes or terrible villains, making your own name in a range of big cities, countries, and, if your ambitious, entire worlds. Be a mutant, an experiment gone wrong, a blessed or damned individual, a human, or any of our other races. Make the hero, or villain, you always imagined!

As of December 4th, 2012; Marvel Unlimited has entered it's second season! A year has passed and given us new heroes and villains while destroying some of the old in their wake. The general public have been made aware to the supernatural and gifted hiding among them, and have met this possible threat with much hostility as is usual when humans are faced with the unknown. They are mistakenly all labeled as mutants, regardless of evil or good intention, and are being taken to concentration camp-like facilities all over the world. Many of the gifted have gone into hiding from these inhumane places where they run experiments in an attempt to synthesize unique abilities for their own benefit. A human group appointed by the government given the task of hunting down these runners, the 'Sinister Six', have the means of picking out hiding 'mutants' among the general populace.

It may be possible to change their minds through action, to teach them that not all of the gifted are evil and must be locked away or destroyed. Eventually, they may learn to trust us. To respect us. To hear us out and live alongside us in a peaceful arrangement. Everyone has their own part to play in order to fix our image, or make it worse then it already is. Will you fight with us, or against us?

Some of the features of MU are below, but bear in mind that there are plenty more cons to be found if you decide to join us! --

Beginner, average, and advanced rpers alike are welcomed!
Many interactive sub plots and main plots!
Helpful staff, thorough guides, and a friendly community!
Different ways to earn Prestige to get new abilities, weapons, and armor for all types of rpers!

Not convinced to join yet? Don't think we're awesome yet? Check out these glowing reviews, and our astounding sense of humor!

"Hey I like the name at least, 3 stars" - Roleplayers International.

"It's the best site I've ever been on!" - The Second Grade Gazette.

"How do I make a character and can I be super original and have Telekinesis?" - The Clueless Report.

"LOLOLOLOLOLNUBS SPaMSpAmSPAMsP@M SPAM, ONE STAR" - The Banned From Site Daily Club

--Thanks for taking the time to read our advertisement!--
Back to top Go down
Ollin

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Moving on [Quitting RPing]   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 1:39 pm

Hey everyone,

This upcoming Monday marks the beginning of my last college semester. RPing has been a lot of fun, but anymore it really doesn't work for me. Perhaps its real-life telling me to move on and enjoy the next four months fully. Anyways I have enjoyed my time here, and meeting all of you. When I think about quitting RPing it just feels right.

I understand that this news is very abrupt, but for me I think this is the best move. So with that I bid you all adieu.

~Ollin (A.k.a "Iteza", a.k.a "Mamo", a.k.a "Mamolicious")
Back to top Go down
Zancrow Miyazaki

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
Zancrow Miyazaki

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 760,000

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 1:48 pm

Goodbye, please return in better times.
Back to top Go down
Katsuro Yamato

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
Katsuro Yamato

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1 446 000

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 3:06 pm

It was nice to meet you too Iteza. Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Mouse

الشريط الابيض K22nFUP
Mouse

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 3:56 pm

bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Skia

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
Skia

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 4:38 pm

Good luck, mon ami~
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
Uchia5evah

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 6:28 pm

~Skia~ wrote:
Good luck, mon ami~
Back to top Go down
Keiri Uchiha

الشريط الابيض DI8azlR
Keiri Uchiha

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty21st August 2013, 10:24 pm

I normally just lurk and never post, but I can't ignore this. I feel like being sentimental.

Mamooo, I'ma miss you. I'm honored to have met you in these past years. You were the first person I ever fought against, with my newbie Rya Kaguya. You were a source of inspiration, someone I always looked up towards, in writing and creativity. And then, we have all of our good times. I'll never forget the list of titles you created for me. That was beautiful.

I'm hoping someday you come back, or at least lurk or something, but whatever the case, good luck, Mamo. Go live life and be a badass.
Back to top Go down
Shunshuu

الشريط الابيض K22nFUP
Shunshuu

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty22nd August 2013, 12:30 am

K.

Have a good life.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
Ruby Rose

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty22nd August 2013, 8:16 pm

Aw man I thought you where going to teach me LRA once I got my last basic.

Gonna miss you! Yours posts where always fun to read
Back to top Go down
Chietsu

الشريط الابيض K22nFUP

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty23rd August 2013, 8:54 am

Aww, it seems my timing of re-joining was slightly off then :/

But the best of Luck, Mamoru. You and your posts and ideas have been a major part of my RPing experiences within the Naruto world, the memories are such that I'll treasure them and the shenanigans they resulted in.

May we'll meet sometime, somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Skia

الشريط الابيض 8wKG0sB
Skia

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty23rd August 2013, 4:35 pm

btw:

When I first joined TNRPG, I always got Mamo and Minoru mixed up because there were all these weird new names I had to learn and those (you) two were the responsible/logical/helpful/skillzorz guys whose names started with "M."

end flashback~
Back to top Go down
Reiko Kenshi

الشريط الابيض K22nFUP
Reiko Kenshi

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty23rd August 2013, 5:32 pm

I'll miss you Iteza ó_ò You were always one of the people I looked up to here, I've always admired your skill in RP as well as your amazing imagination. I'll truly miss you man Sad I hope everything works out, and that one day we'll meet again~
*hugs Iteza tight for a few seconds* Screw bro hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

الشريط الابيض Empty
PostSubject: Re: الشريط الابيض   الشريط الابيض Empty

Back to top Go down

الشريط الابيض
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato-
Jump to: