Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Yeet Forumotion

Go down 
+3
Hestoken
Temp
Gambit
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty11th January 2020, 4:36 pm

Tbh 2009 to 2012 was the peak of Forumotion before a DEEP and quick decline. That was 7 years ago. This is best illustrated by the Support Forum's activity which you can more deeply track through Wayback Machine if you'd like.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090905005444/http://help.forumotion.com/forum.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20120127041042/http://help.forumotion.com/forum

Mmm be forever cursed to a worse Forumotion game, and a game on easy mode with gatekeeping. Maybe Team Fortress 3 will come some day but people can and will certainly still RP on Forumotion. I'm just moving on warning others.

https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3634-community-calling

^^^HMMMM LOOKS LIKE MY WARNING WASN'T TAKEN.

Last edited by Temp on 1st April 2020, 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty16th January 2020, 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty25th February 2020, 6:42 pm

Smh

Last edited by Temp on 27th February 2020, 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty26th February 2020, 1:42 am

https://old.vocaroo.com/i/s1v9WRTs76sa
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty26th February 2020, 11:49 am

is that an ironic meme on how uve managed to keep people stuck in LR mindset for 8 years with only 10 people from LR still around
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty26th February 2020, 6:15 pm

Yeet Forumotion 3e15ba0287a9101e68294da2948b9338
Fapchat ascends

https://voca.ro/3UtwgpRiJIJ

Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty26th February 2020, 7:30 pm

Smh

Last edited by Temp on 27th February 2020, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 1:47 am

Yeet Forumotion The_clown_of_lesser_curses

The Clown of Lesser Curses Beckons

https://voca.ro/1SPT6UJvd7t
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 11:05 am

Nvm will keep my original messaging regardless if follow-up copied or w/e by those intended to see, as this is a waste of time.

Enjoy echo chamber. That last guy again dunno who he is or care as he sounds like he's prepubescent instead of just mentally. Same kind of people who felt it was their honor to suck Dandy's toes looks like.

Idk if that neck guy is Gambit goes to show fap chat's filled with children and fatasses tho. You don't even need to workout to get that neck. Big or small that's a normal neck. That powder in the back looks pretty unused considering I've seen this picture probs for years now.
Back to top Go down
Hestoken

Yeet Forumotion DI8azlR

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 12:25 pm

Is Mommy and Daddy getting back together again? I really hope so, I miss when mommy loved daddy in the skype days. Sad
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 2:07 pm

HMMMMM

Last edited by Temp on 1st April 2020, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hestoken

Yeet Forumotion DI8azlR

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 4:26 pm

Awfully amusing coming from the guy that refuses to VC or drop a picture of his own progress but here he is commenting on other people's appearance and 'progress' despite being obsessed with a group of people for years. Shows how much progress you've made for yourself. Now I wait for the "I don't care about Fapchat" dribble that he's been spouting for the two years but is still talking about it. ._.
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 4:50 pm

HMMMMM

Last edited by Temp on 1st April 2020, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 10:13 pm

Yeet Forumotion Lt7zeAJ
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th February 2020, 11:23 pm

HMMMMM

Last edited by Temp on 1st April 2020, 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty28th February 2020, 12:33 am

Yeet Forumotion 9DgiqA0
The timeline grows ever more corporeal
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty28th February 2020, 1:58 am

Yeet Forumotion 2181370399
Back to top Go down
Hestoken

Yeet Forumotion DI8azlR

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty28th February 2020, 11:20 pm

I don't, i don't know what's going on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus

Yeet Forumotion YiM50Vl
Nike the Magnus

D Rank

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 55000

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty27th March 2020, 7:14 pm

Get off my lawn
Back to top Go down
ODa

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty21st April 2020, 1:13 am

Admin
Back to top Go down
Yoake

Yeet Forumotion DI8azlR

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty22nd April 2020, 9:07 am

I was called Fat N Word loving cow there.
Back to top Go down
ODa

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty22nd April 2020, 12:59 pm

Oof

😬
Back to top Go down
Yoake

Yeet Forumotion DI8azlR

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty22nd April 2020, 10:14 pm

Oda where have you been at ninjas loved u . u was a rp legended lol
Back to top Go down
Temp

Yeet Forumotion 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty4th May 2020, 12:11 am

Poor Blaine. We've barely interacted. Why would I hate you? I made fun of you passively. Blake+Dandy (Gambit's "big brothers") hated you on LR as far I as knew, but I was too inactive to ever care about your guy's fakeness. With you absent, why do you think they'd stop? Interesting you're around. You're already deep into fap chat mindset tho, and you seem to have ripened over the years to where you forgot how Dandy viewed you. That is the perceived beneficial stance.

Yeet Forumotion 9Rksp0F
Yeet Forumotion Rs1smOl
Blaine NEVER met Jules until Gladius. Yet Jules already formed an opinion. I wonder why Blaine really got an absolute ban on 2 sites close together.

In a way, it's sobering. Ausept returned too. Gambit still has Ausept's picture he doxxed on LR 8 years ago which he SHOWED Ausept in a Gladius DM. Ausept showed me himself. It's funny, Ausept was being a meanie to me in Gladius chat, but he hadn't even joined fap chat. It blows my mind a guy (Ausept) is fine with another guy (Gambit) having a picture of him in middle school on a computer for 8 years. Yet there's many cases of this. Ryuko who got doxxed by Gambit. Icarus/Mamoru who Gambit attacked. Natsuru Senou who Gambit doxxed someone related to them. Nyg who happily lost his site not knowing really how.

Blaine returns, doesn't even remember Gambit doxxed him and his wife. Look at Strawhats/OPN Discord to see how Gambit talks about you before you returned. He's called your wife a goth whale or something on multiple occasions, and made fun of your psychology training.

Like Mack, you seem to "like" Gambit like many people. I didn't know you were this close to him. He mentioned other info about you IRL tho like your school. Clearly, he abused w/e trust you put in him to do the dox. It's really the only way he seems to dox people, as he has no idea about me. Who's next to have their IRL trust in Gambit used to prop him up, if not already being done?

In fact, Blaine's not in any servers from what I see. Banned/removed from FTRP as well as Gladius. I'm betting it's because Brian/Gambit took satisfaction in baiting people toward Blaine. Alice's ban seems related (Alice is not Gladius native but related to Brian's group). Jules in Brian's best bud talking about Blaine is telling to me as the psychoanalysis thing Gambit said about Blaine often.

I got around to looking at Gladius Discord. Poor Nyg, he went absent a bit during Kaseki's takeover. Stirring the pot of public opinion, Kaseki took the opportunity with Gambit to share screenshots of Nyg. How scary the unknowingly manipulated, the regretfully passive manipulated, and the joyfully manipulated. Maybe Kaseki lost admin, but they already got what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion LZy5BBF
Gambit

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty8th May 2020, 4:25 pm

Temp wrote:
Jules in Brian's best bud talking about Blaine is telling to me as the psychoanalysis thing Gambit said about Blaine often.

Yeet Forumotion PEYagMG

Hope quarantine is treating you well buddy. Don't forget to take your meds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yeet Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeet Forumotion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: